Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Week Two: Check In

So, here we are at the end of week two. I weighed myself today and was rather happy.I weighed in at 24 stone 5 and half pound, meaning that in the past two weeks, I have managed to lose a total of 14.5 lbs, so over a stone! I'm pretty chuffed with myself, really.
However, with the increase in exercise, I have begun to suffer issues with my right knee. I damaged it about 18 months ago, exercising, and since I have started on this new routine, I have been doing a lot of walking andI don't mean light walking and strolling, I mean full on power walking, pounding the pavement, getting a full on sweat on. Boney and I do around about a mile and half to two mile route, but yesterday, I decided to virtually jog the last 300 yards or so. Now my knee is swollen and painful and can hardly bend...grrrr, so angry at myself for pushing too hard too early. It's not going to be a good look to go into an interview tomorrow for a job that involves a load of walking and me limping, ah well.
Anyroads, rant over. Thanks for listening dear readers, any words of moral support, gratefully received...

No comments:

Post a Comment